A New Grepolis World, Marathon, Due to Open SoonPublished on: 12 April, 2012
Grepolis loves nothing more than opening new worlds, it seems, and that’s great news for everyone. Novice players who’ve wanted to jump into the game but wanted to have time to learn the ropes can get in at the beginning and get help from veteran players while things are starting slowly. Veterans who are familiar with the game can get a fresh start and improve their techniques this time through while meeting a whole new assortment of players both new and familiar.
The latest world, Marathon, will launch next Monday, April 16. The 37th English-speaking world in the game, Marathon’s details haven’t yet been released; the announcement’s so fresh that those details aren’t yet available. However, developers promise to share that information closer to the launch date of the new world. Will it be a speed server perfect for veterans who want a fast-paced game? Will it be a standard server that gives new players a longer time to get their feet wet? So far, only the developers know — but you’ll find out soon!
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today