Archery Comes to FaeoPublished on: 16 June, 2012
Legacy of the Dragons
We broke the news a few days ago that Legend: Legacy of the Dragons was making some dramatic changes in the near future to build on an already exciting game. The specifics about those changes are coming out now, and one of the biggest is the advent of archery. For the first time, warriors of Faeo will have a ranged option as well as a melee option for dealing damage to their foes. Developers promise that bows will be available for a number of different play styles and at many levels, so everyone can get a chance to play around with their new tools of destruction.
To get you used to archery, Faeo’s shops already have bows in stock with which you can practice. Shop sooner rather than later, though, because someone who’s bought a bow from the shop will randomly win a red bow that’s even more powerful. The random drawing for the winner will take place on Monday, June 18.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today