BattleKnight’s Server Merger Coming UpPublished on: 27 February, 2012
It’s a natural part of any game with multiple servers: some servers inevitably become crowded, while others become sparsely populated. In neither case is gameplay as much fun as it is with a more balanced number of players, so the GMs at BattleKnight are rebalancing with a server merge so everyone gets the best gameplay experience possible. As with any big change, the server merger comes with some specifics that everyone should know before the merge happens in a couple of weeks or so:
- All active wars will be cancelled at the time of the merge. Silver spent on mercenaries will be lost, so save your money.
- Tournaments and their sign-ins will likewise be cancelled.
- Auction items will be deleted; however, your inventory and lockbox will be safe, so don’t put anything up for auction on merge day.
- Battle reports and system messages will disappear, but you’ll still keep player messages.
- Servers will close 24 hours before the merge; you’ll be notified before the closure happens so you can organize for the move.
We’ll keep you posted on when the merges are set to happen, but it looks like that’s still about two or three weeks out.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today