Battlestar Galactica browser gameAdded on: 3 May, 2011
Battlestar Galactica Online continues the legacy of the award-winning television series, plunging players into the wide world of Battlestar Galactica. Players begin the game by choosing between two major factions, the Colonials or the Cylons. The Colonials are a group of humans who want to protect their own interests in space, while the Cylons are a group of warlike cybernetic humanoids who want to eradicate the Twelve Colonies of Man.
The Battlestar Galactica Online game doesn’t have as steep a learning curve as EVE Online, but is has very similar gameplay. Players pilot a ship through outer space and learn to fly using a variety of controls. In this way, it feels more involved than other space games, and players who pilot their ships well will stand out amongst the crowd and have access to the best loot.
Upgrade the ship and blast through endless enemies. Whether fighting for the Cylon or the Colonial forces of men, Battlestar Galactica Online game players will have a lot of fun with this title. It offers engaging gameplay for people who want to get their hands on a space pilot SIM similar to Freelancer or EVE but don’t want to pay a monthly fee to get in on the action.Battlestar Galactica,
Battlestar Galactica latest news:
- 26/07/2012: Battlestar Galactica Online’s Katraine Release Brings Tournament Overhaul
- 1/07/2012: Battlestar Galactica Online’s Jammer Release Notes
- 16/06/2012: Ship Sales in Battlestar Galactica Online
- 26/05/2012: Battlestar Galactica Online Set to Release an Update, Features New Event
- 18/05/2012: Load Up New Ammo in Battlestar Galactica Online Soon