Buff Changes and Crafting Overhauls Coming to FarmeramaPublished on: 13 June, 2012
Farmerama’s crafting has been a hugely popular feature with players, but the game’s developers aren’t satisfied with only two crafting options. They’re planning other crafting possibilities beyond confectionery and baking, and with those changes will come a restructuring of the crafting system to make buffs fairer and more balanced for everyone.
Consumable buffs will now get a bit of a change to differentiate them from the buffs you get from winning contests such as Sid’s Farm Wheel. You’ll also have a limited number of buff slots, so you’ll have to choose a little bit more carefully which buffs you want to activate. Stronger buffs take up more slots than smaller ones; the idea behind this change is to get you to make choices in your gameplay; if you want a big buff, you’ll have to specialize, and if you want multiple small buffs, you’ll have to be a generalist. Choice adds excitement and fun to gaming, so this is actually an excellent change for the game’s long-term playability.
If you’ve sunk a lot of time and effort into maximizing the buff system as it is, you might feel a little uneasy about the changes, but developers promise that you’ll retain those rewards, albeit in different ways. They’re still working out the details, but the end result will be a more balanced game for you and other players.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today