Canaan Online Announces New ClassPublished on: 17 July, 2012
Big news in Canaan Online: The game that heretofore had only four classes is now getting a fifth! In addition to warriors, mages, priests and rangers, you will now see druids populating the land. This profession has a deep connection to the land and the creatures that live on it, including pets; all classes in Canaan Online are oriented around pets, but Druids will really make the most of them with some awesome class-specific pet buffs.
Walk the Path of Ferocity to gain power through your pets, or choose the Path of Cunning to deal devastating poison damage. These druids won’t turn into bears, kitties or trees, but they do follow some of the conventions of druid classes, focusing largely on earth-based magic and being a hybrid class that draws from physical and magical spheres to achieve victory over foes.
Devs haven’t yet released when the new Druid class will make its appearance, but they refer to their arrival as “imminent,” so look for more information within the next week or two at the latest — at least, that’s our best guess.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today