DDTank Opens New Server, Hosts Server RacesPublished on: 16 December, 2011
DDTank recently released a pair of new servers, Dragon and Tiger, a short time apart. Dragon got a head start on its Tiger twin, but Tiger’s catching up quickly. To make things a little more exciting, GMs are challenging players on Tiger to be the first to reach level 30. The first ten players to manage that feat will receive one Star Angelic Arm for three days, unbound. Dragon didn’t get left out of the fun, either; although someone’s already claimed the first prize, the next nine people to reach level 50 will get the same prize as the Tiger server offer plus a set of Weapons cards. It’s a richer prize, but that makes sense with a higher level.
There’s also some team fun to be had on both new servers. Players on Tiger who finish the Run Run Chicken instance on Difficult will get a full set of Run Run Chicken cards. If you’re on Dragon, set your sights on the Gulu Olympics; complete the instance on the Difficult setting to win Gulu Olympics cards. Only the first five teams to complete the challenge will win the cards, so start practicing if you want to stake your claim to the prizes. You’ll need to prove your victory with a screenshot, too, so don’t forget to snap a picture. Full rules are at DDTank’s message board.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today