Drakensang Online Opens Hailstone Mountains in the Latest UpdatePublished on: 7 June, 2012
Drakensang Online’s developers haven’t taken time off after overhauling the skill and talent systems in the game during the Skills Renaissance that they’d been unveiling over the past month or so. Instead, they’ve taken on even more work and have added an entirely new area with dozens of new quests.
If you’re up for a challenge and you’re high level, you’re ready to visit the Hailstone Mountains, a challenging new zone in the Norselands. Regions within the new area such as Jarlshofn and the treacherous Hognis Mine provide 28 new quests to keep you busy for some time to come. The new areas are for high-level players, but some of the in-game changes are reason to celebrate for players of every level. One of the best innovations is the ability to invite friends to play from within the game — no more logging out or, heaven forfend, calling someone on the phone. It’s not as if this is 1981 and you were inviting a friend over to play Pong, after all.
You’ll also see spiffy new graphics for Norseland champions, and who doesn’t like a better-looking game?
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today