Drakensang Online’s Latest Release Makes for Smoother GamingPublished on: 11 August, 2012
Drakensang Online’s developers have gone nuts with the content-rich, heavy-duty releases that have changed the face of the game. The Skills Renaissance of a few months back, for instance, revolutionized gameplay. With all of those massive changes, it was only natural that a version update with more behind-the-scenes alterations was on its way. In the latest release, R065, you’ll notice few visible changes; however, the back-end is getting a significant upgrade that should make gameplay better.
Specifically, lag and login problems have been addressed by changing the size of MTUs and UDP packages. This change should also help with issues of maps not loading or areas being unavailable during zoning.
If you’re still using Internet Explorer, particularly IE9, you may have encountered some problems with Java 6 and 7. Those problems have since been ironed out, so you’ll now be able to access the game from IE9 with as much ease as you have with other browsers.
Again, this is not an update that has heavy doses of new content or a new skill system, but it will take care of some irritating lag and crash issues that have plagued people on certain systems and browsers.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today