Enemies at the Gates in DarkOrbitPublished on: 28 March, 2012
Navigators have detected anomalies within Level Invasion Gates throughout the DarkOrbit known universe. They suspect that pirates are lurking on the other side of these gates waiting to prey on unwary spacefarers. You know what that means — it’s your job to get in there and eradicate these menaces to law-abiding space travelers. While you’re at it, the scientists need you to collect some data from the other side of the jump gates as well, so you have two good reasons to investigate what’s going on over there.
The gates will be open today and tomorrow, March 29, so you have plenty of time to check it out and see what you can see. Be prepared, though — early reports from other pilots suggest that you’re in for quite a challenge as soon as you jump through the gate. Make sure you have plenty of ammo, and be ready to cloak and repair often.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today