Find the Talismans in Legend: Legacy of the DragonsPublished on: 18 May, 2011
Legacy of the Dragons
Strange things are afoot in the world of Faeo. The beer in the taverns has gone flat, artifacts are losing their magical power, and items in the shops are disintegrating. Ogriy and Khair alike are feeling the effects of this general malaise. The townsfolk need a few heroes to search for the lucky talismans that mysteriously went missing last Friday the 13th. Game developers haven’t let on what rewards might come to champions who find these talismans, but it’s a safe bet that NPCs will be duly grateful for the restoration of their lucky charms.
Legend: Legacy of the Dragons also goes by the name War of Dragons, just in case the game’s name isn’t already long enough. However cumbersome the name, the game is straightforward. If you’re looking for a new browser game to try, this is a good time to look into Legend: Legacy of the Dragons and learn the lay of the land as you search for talismans.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today