Grepolis to Celebrate Midsummer’s Day TomorrowPublished on: 19 June, 2012
Early civilizations held huge festivals to celebrate Midsummer’s Day. As the longest day of the year, the summer solstice represented a turning point in the calendar of ancient cultures; it was also an excellent excuse for a big party in lives that were typically harsh and short. Grepolis is paying homage to the Midsummer’s Day tradition, albeit not with the “harsh and short” part, fortunately. On Wednesday, June 20, the gods of Grepolis will grace your production buildings with a bonus.
The gods are pretty generous, too; these aren’t tiny bonuses, but substantial increases. Throughout all of Wednesday, you’ll enjoy a 30 percent increase in your timber, stone and silver resources. Make the most of it while it lasts, because although the summer solstice is the longest day of the year, it isn’t so long that you can afford to squander this chance to stockpile vital resources within the game.
Happy Midsummer’s Day, and happy building in Grepolis!
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today