Ikariam Update Includes UI Changes, BugfixesPublished on: 24 June, 2012
After Ikariam’s recent major upgrade, developers still had a few tweaks they wanted to introduce — a little extra coat of polish to put a little more shine on the new version, if you will. In Version 0.5.0.3, you’ll get to change your city of origin in the drop-down menu when you’re planning a mission or major action such as capturing another port. A change to the island screen gives you a glimpse of city and port occupations as well as current battles if you or one of your allies has a city or garrison on that island. Stationing at least one spy on the island will also show you the same information, so it’s worth investing in espionage if you want a wider window on the Ikariam world.
Bugfixes include changes to trade route glitches, repairs to city level displays and proper return of troops after action to their cities of origin.
If you want everything to go smoothly after your update, it’s a good idea to clear your cache and cookies. You knew that, we’re sure, but it never hurts to have a reminder.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today