It’s Combat Week in A Mystical LandPublished on: 22 May, 2012
A Mystical Land
A Mystical Land may look like a fairly gentle place with Ardent’s rolling hills and fields of sheep, but make no mistake — some of those sheep are vicious. Life isn’t all about crafting potions and making robes; sometimes you need to beat those plowshares back into swords and take up arms against a brutal foe who’s rampaging through the countryside. That’s why the GMs of A Mystical Land are offering a sweet sale on all combat-related items in the store.
From now until May 28, you’ll enjoy a discount of 30 percent on everything you need for combat in the shops. Note that the discount doesn’t apply to non-combat goodies, so clearly the game’s powers that be expect you to be ready for a fight. Could this be the first sign of a new land to conquer or perhaps an invasion? Maybe, maybe not — but either way, you’ll be prepared for less if you buy over the next week. Make the most of the sale while it lasts!
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today