Load Up New Ammo in Battlestar Galactica Online SoonPublished on: 18 May, 2012
Battlestar Galactica Online remains an ever-evolving game, and the latest tweak to its genetics involves ammunition. Developers want to add a little more complexity to the point-and-shoot nature of combat, so they’re planning to introduce new ammo types that have a host of different properties. Although they haven’t released when the new ammo will become available, devs intend to roll it out on Kobol fairly soon, so look for it within the next couple of weeks at the latest.
If you’re attached to your current ammo type, fear not — you’ll still have it in the game. They aren’t removing any of the existing ammunition types, at least not at present. However, the current ammunition types will no longer be available from the shop or from enemy drops once the new varieties come in, so you may want to stockpile your favourite ammo because it’s bound to get a bit more scarce soon.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today