New Asian Server Opens in 1100ADPublished on: 25 June, 2012
Late last week, a new server, Koryo, opened for beta testers in 1100 AD. This Far Eastern server pits the nations of Koryo, the Mongol Empire, the Song Dynasty, the Jin Dynasty and the Kamakura Shogunate against one another. If you don’t have a map handy, this corresponds to the present-day Korean peninsula, the steppes of Russia, southern China, northern China and Japan. New elements include Fortresses and the latest version of the sophisticated Reputation system.
The available units look truly exceptional. From the Nodachi samurai of the Kamakura Shogunate to the Jin Cavalry to the Gunpowder Infantry of the Song nation-state, every detail is lovingly recreated. With 112 historical cities on the server, you’ll have a wealth of trade and conquest options to explore.
The server’s been open for a few days and some players have already become established, but remember that it’s still in beta and has plenty of space for new arrivals. Asia’s a big stretch of land, so there’s still room for you in 1100 AD.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today