New Enemies Invade Might & Magic Heroes KingdomsPublished on: 21 July, 2012
The developers of Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms have been working overtime to turn a game that had been struggling into the showpiece that it’s becoming, and they’re still at it. Right now, you will find tough new troops in the game realm. With new enemies comes new loot, of course, and these guys are no exception; you’ll find some artifacts that you can’t buy from the artifact shop if you engage them and emerge victorious.
Speaking of the artifact shop, you’ll have a lot more to choose from there as well. New artifacts have been added, and so have new Stronghold heroes whom you can hire. Not only are these powerful allies a little beefier than the standard mercenaries, but they also start off already at level 25, so you can plug them into your battle formations and use them right away.
Kudos to the GMs for putting in so much work; it’s certainly paying off for players.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today