New Imperion Open Beta Begins May 16Published on: 14 May, 2011
The latest iteration of Travian Games‘ browser-based answer to Starcraft, Imperion will become available for open beta testing on May 16. The server opens at 1:00 in the afternoon for the German-based company; that’s bright and early at 6:00 Monday morning Eastern U.S. time.
Neophyte Imperion players will find the game easily accessible even in its beta version. Choose one of three species — technologically advanced Titans, adaptable Terrans, or the insectile Xen who find their strength in numbers — and build up your planetary systems through exploration, combat, and research. If you’re familiar with Travian, you’ll recognize many of the same gameplay elements in Imperion.
Like Travian, the realm of Imperion has a limited lifespan; after the new Imperion universe enjoys its Big Bang on May 16, players can expect it to run for months before reaching the end game. Join the beta server at its inception and find out how much of the universe you can rule.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today