New Kolo Missions Coming to Iron Grip: MaraudersPublished on: 4 August, 2012
Iron Grip Marauders
We love it when Iron Grip: Marauders comes out with an update because they always bring us something worth talking about. This time, it’s a new set of Kolo missions with some interesting new twists. The new quests will present some intriguing challenges such as running through a gauntlet of Wreckers and MacGuyvering a win when you’re outmatched and have only scouts and rocket artillery to defend yourself. We wouldn’t want to spoil all of the surprises, but suffice it to say that we think you’ll love the creativity the developers of this game bring to their work. Hats off to them for releasing updates full of interesting new stuff to try instead of just more of the same.
Of course, the update will bring more than the Kolo quests. You’ll also get some beach-ready new gear to wear in your avatar and some changes to the Alliance system. Again, developers haven’t specified the nature of these changes, but anything that encourages stronger Alliances is good news to us.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today