New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest UpdatePublished on: 17 August, 2012
Darkswords has a lot of charm already, as far as we’re concerned. From its old-school emphasis on story to its intriguing premises, it distinguishes itself from more conventional games that borrow heavily from another game’s successful formulas. However, even the best game can stand to get better, and that’s just what’s happened with Darkswords’ latest update.
If you’re ready for a new quest chain, you’ll enjoy the new “Genetics: The Queen of Science” series. It’s a repeatable quest that you can get every three days, and finishing it will net you an excellent potion of genetic longevity. Because Kronys Island has gotten plenty of traffic, devs have added two new ships to carry passengers there: the Trinidad and the Victoria. All harbors are now no-PVP-combat zones.
Speaking of no combat, you’ll now notice a “Pacification” feature when you log in. For the first two minutes you’re in the game, you can neither gain nor provide experience from killing or dying in combat with another player.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today