New Shogun’s Fate Server Has BegunPublished on: 26 June, 2012
Shogun’s Fate isn’t a game we’ve gotten much of an opportunity to cover, but that’s only because the news about it has been relatively scanty for English and French speakers. Originally a Spanish-language game, it’s really taken off now that it’s available in English, so we look forward to giving you more news about this sleek and stylish game with an intriguing setting. If you haven’t yet explored Shogun’s Fate, you’ll get your chance to experience it on a fresh server.
Started on Monday, June 25, a new English server named “Trying to Survive” will open. Developers expect a primarily North American audience, so expect to play with English speakers from the U.S., Canada and Mexico on the new server. As with any game that’s opening a pristine server, expect to have some fun exploring the new world before getting down to the business of building your empire. Visit feudal Japan by way of Spain with other North Americans and enjoy a little pan-cultural competition with other Shogun’s Fate players.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today