Play a Hide & Seek Puzzle Game in Canaan OnlinePublished on: 6 June, 2012
If you’re a long-time Canaan Online fan, you already know about the Hide and Seek events that occasionally happen in the game. A GM will open a kiosk with incredible prices for just a short time, and you need to find where the stall’s set up to partake of all the goodies at discount prices. This time around, there’s a little bit of a twist: to get the coordinates of the stall, you’ll have to use your head to solve a little puzzle first.
Head to the official Canaan Online site and try your hand at the Sudoku-style puzzle squares there. Each coloured square corresponds to one part of the coordinates. Solve the entire set of puzzles, and you’ll know exactly where to look for the stall for the lowest prices you’ll find in the game. Start the hunt at 14:00 BST; that’s when the stall opens and items go on sale. Enjoy the bargains and the fun of solving a puzzle to find them.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today