The West Introduces Job System ChangesPublished on: 20 June, 2012
Even in the Wild West, you’ve still got to earn a living. However, unlike many real jobs, The West’s selection of in-game career options are pretty entertaining — at least in comparison to flipping burgers or stocking shelves. The developers of The West have plans to make getting a J-O-B in the game a little more entertaining with a revamped injury system, a fixed experience system and a new motivation system. All of these changes are part of The West 2.0, a larger and longer-term project that will revolutionize the game.
In addition to the revamped job system, you can look forward to new maps and sharp new interfaces with the next iteration of The West — but of course it’ll retain its stylized Old West charm and its range of character customization options that came in with the last round of updates.
We’re delighted to hear that The West is thriving and that it’s development staff has big plans for the game. It deserves the attention, and we’re sure it’ll only be stronger for the tweaks it undergoes.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today