The West’s Developers Release ScreenshotsPublished on: 22 June, 2012
We’d mentioned a few days ago that The West was gearing up for major changes. In the previous post, you got a glimpse of some of the job changes in store; in this one, you’ll see a little bit of what the newly revamped game interface looks like, and it’s really sharp. Take a look at The West’s dev blog for a preview of what towns and terrain will look like on the new, improved version of the game. Gorgeous mountains, realistic deserts complete with tiny cacti and mountain streams complete the overhauled look of the game and add to the strong sense of place players will get from it. The art team’s done a great job of capturing the Old West, and it should pay dividends when the new 2.0 version is released.
As for when that’ll happen, developers are hoping to release specifics on beta testing soon, but no set date has yet been released. That’s not surprising, given the fact that devs are going over and improving every aspect of the game. We’ll keep you posted as we find out more.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today