Tribal Wars Upgrades to Version 7.3Published on: 27 July, 2011
The venerable medieval RTS Tribal Wars is getting a substantial overhaul over the course of the next week. Major upgrades to the UI include fading tool-tips that promise to get in the way less often, list-sorting features, a better village overview, alphabetical group selections and more information on achievements and awards screens. Maps will now refresh more quickly, showing you an up-to-the-second view of the game realm. Unit pop-ups and player information screens got updates that should make these features load more quickly now; although you’ll still be able to browse another player’s full village list, only a few will show initially.
The Account Manager now has its own window, so you’ll no longer have to tangle with it in the Overviews tab. Meanwhile, the Farm Assistant got moved to its own place for easier access; you may now get the Farm Assistant separately or as part of the Account Manager package. Rally points got a “Call for Troops” button that will muster your army from surrounding areas at the click of a button. While they’re marching, you can watch their progress on the new “Troops in Transit” table.
A host of smaller changes also went through including clearer reports, data export tools, and a more informative village overview.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today