Urban Rivals Makes Changes to Standard GameplayPublished on: 12 April, 2012
You knew already that Urban Rivals was doing what Magic: the Gathering and other collectible card games have done and went to a standardized system that excluded some cards from regular play, reserving these powerful cards only for unlimited games instead of tournament play. Once they released the Standard system, it needed a little tweaking to make it a perfect fit, and those tweaks happened late last week. The changes are a response to player feedback, so it’s impressive that GMs have listened and responded so quickly.
First, the quickbattle system in DTs is going to be revamped. Currently, small decks and big decks don’t fare equally well against one another, so some balancing issues will be addressed. There’ll now be 24 Standard and 24 Extended DTs per day. Survivor and Deathmatch will be coming to Standard games soon, but devs want to work on the mechanics and graphics a bit to make them perfect first. Standard and Extended matches will now have separate rankings; instead of alternating DTs, you can now have them simultaneously.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today