Has Urban Rivals’ Shop Gotten an Overhaul?Published on: 18 July, 2012
Over the first few years, Urban Rivals’ cards, interface, duel system and graphics have all gotten huge updates, but one thing that had remained fairly static is the shop. About a year ago, developers decided to change that, reasoning that all of the great-looking packs of cards would look much better in a spiffy new shop designed to show them off to their best advantage.
Old pack styles gave way to a new system. Instead of the old Danger and Action packs, Classic, Elite or Titanium packs let you choose a range of clans in each pack. That’s great news if you’re trying to build a more focused strategy, but recently, the shop has changed again, this time with an unannounced change. The new packs don’t allow clan choice, or at least not at the lower tiers of price. On the other hand, the least expensive packs now only cost a few credits.
Check it out for yourself and see how the new system works. We’re not sure yet if the changes were intentional or if prices will continue to change to reflect the new pack system, but it’s an interesting development.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today