Zoomumba Set to Undergo Major ChangesPublished on: 15 June, 2012
If you’re a regular reader, you already heard the sad news about Bigpoint’s decision to stop new development for The Mummy Online as they decide what to do with the game. The exact opposite issue is going on at Zoomumba, where developers are working overtime to make dramatic improvements to it. The Mummy Online changes could also potentially bring good news for Zoomumba, as developers previously allocated to the newer game shift to the zoo sim. Updates from Zoomumba have been pretty scarce largely because these changes have taken place behind the scenes and are only now ready to be revealed to players and avid game bloggers.
Zoomumba developers released a statement describing the fundamental overhaul that Zoomumba’s about to get. Board admin TheScorpion notes that the rebuilding process is “unfortunately very elaborate and time-consuming,” but promises that it’ll all be worth it soon. Some of the promised changes include a new city view, the ability to keep animals of the same genus in the same habitat, and greater control over how you design your zoo. Producers also want your input on what you’d like to see in the restructured Zoomumba, so stop by the official boards and let them know.
Latest news on BrowserGames.ca:
- New Quest and ‘Pacification’ Feature in Darkswords’ Latest Update
- Iron Grip: Marauders Will Get a Companion Game
- Zoomumba’s Rabbit Appreciation Day Forum Contest Announced
- The West 2.0 Enters Beta
- Farmerama Celebrates Turkish Sugar Festival
- Two Server Restarts Coming Up for Khanwars
- Share the Facebook Love with Seafight, Win a Large Legba Amulet (Maybe)
- Urban Rivals Welcomes Back a Past Legend: Gail Ld
- New Units Coming to Supremacy 1914
- New Shogun’s Fate Game Begins Today